This is a collection of printables for May. There are 10 English/Language Arts printables and 10 Math printables. These are perfect for center time, early finishers, homework or classwork. All of the printables are aligned with Second Grade Common Core Standards for Reading and Math.
This is what you get:
Reading/Language Arts Printables:
1. May Cloze Activity
2. Noun, Verb, Adjective, Cut and Paste
3. Marvelous May ABC Order Cut and Paste
4. May Word Work
5. Writing: Top 10 Things I Want To Do This Summer
6. ABC Summer List It!
7. Poetry Activity with Comprehension Questions
8. All About Me Poem for Students to Complete
9. Irregular Plural Nouns
10. What Is An Adverb?
1. Add It Up- Students Use Expanded Form Strategy
2. Wilderness Word Problems- Addition and Subtraction
3. Measure Up To Summer- Word Problems Involving Measurement
4. Sweet Treats for Summer- Word Problems Using Money
5. Number Line Addition- Students Solve Addition Using Number Lines
6. Number Line Subtraction-Students Solve Subtraction Using Number Lines
7. Camp Store-Students Add Money Amounts
8. Splashing Into Skip Counting- Skip Count by 5's, 10's and 100's
9. Camping With Addition- Students Solve Addition Problems Using the Break Apart Strategy
10. Splashin' Subtraction- Students Solve Subtraction Problems Using Expanded Form
Just copy and use! Look for more items in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!