Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tired of reading second grade phonics lessons from a script? Looking to make phonics more engaging for second graders? These interactive powerpoints are ready made lessons and units...all you need to do is click through the slides to teach the lesson!
PLEASE NOTE! This is a growing Bundle right now. The demo has the release dates for each group of units not yet released. This is the lowest this resource will EVER be as the price will go up each time units are added! Download the demo for more details including the release dates for the units.
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! Make sure you have PowerPoint software to use this resource. And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Try out the Second Grade Phonics FREEBIE first to see how it works!
The Super Phonics Curriculum is vertically aligned and available for the following grades:
This BUNDLED curriculum resource includes Super Phonics Second Units 1-33. It is currently a growing bundle. That means it is not complete yet. As more units are added, the price will go up. Grab it now to get the best deal and all of the future updates for FREE! (This bundle is scheduled to be finished by December 31, 2018, but hopefully much sooner!) Here are the units included:
• Units 24-28
• Units 29-33 - coming soon!
All Units Include:
• Scope and Sequence
• Phonics practice
• blackline fluency reading passages
Slides included for each unit:
• Sound charts with introductory video links for each sound
• word interactive sorts - words are EDITABLE
• decodable words (these play the words one syllable at a time to facilitate segmenting and blending and are EDITABLE)
• spelling words with sound or syllable boxes (boxes match each spelling word for that day already for you!)
• sight word brain break link (link is only available for GoNoodle Plus users. Many teachers can get GoNoodle Plus for free through sponsorships in their area! Other suggestions for non-Plus users are described in the notes section for these slides)
• phonics fluency passage with timers (blackline masters are included in the resource as well!)...get these separately HERE
• syllable sorts - words are EDITABLE
• Grammar Grab Bag hunt
• practice spelling test interactive slide - spelling words are EDITABLE
• Guess my sort (word sorts) - words are EDITABLE
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!