This pack contains economics lessons that match Ohio's New Learning Standards for second grade. This pack contains 9 lessons and teaches the following standards:
13. Information displayed on bar graphs can be used to compare quantities.
14. Resources can be used in various ways.
15. Most people around the world work in jobs in which they produce specific goods and services.
16. People use money to buy and sell goods and services.
17. People earn income by working.
This pack includes the following lessons:
*Learning About Bar Graphs
*Creating Bar Graphs
*Learning About Natural Resources and Their Uses
*Introduction to Goods and Services
*Creating Goods and Services for the School
*Continuing to Plan a Good or Service
*People Earn Money by Working
*Learning About Jobs
The lessons in this pack use discussion, research, and some modeling to teach the skills. It is a great way to cover the standards listed above!
Check out my Second Grade Social Studies Bundle!
Second Grade Social Studies Bundle