** Rubric and Answer Key Included!!!****
Want to test those Math skills learnt so far in Year 2 ?
This is an Australian Curriculum aligned numeracy assessment which is linked to the curriculum through a range of 'I can..' statements and curriculum codes for each question.
This numeracy assessment is great to use to see where your students are at within a range of different numeracy areas. I have created it to be used with reporting in Semester One, however can be used at anytime through the year.
The topics this assessment included:
- Number, ordering, patterns, skip counting by 2's, 5's 10's and 3's
- Addition and subtraction simple, with some two digit without regrouping
- 10 more, 10 less, 100 more, 100 less
- Time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour
- Australian money (notes and coins)
- Shapes (2D and its features)
- Place Value to the thousands
- Data representation and classification
- Number sentences (add, subtract, sharing and groups of)