Get second grade students writing during the last few weeks of school creating their own owl themed memory book! Capture memories of your year together with this full page book project. Each student book will have a colorful cover (6 cover choices) plus 16 different pages inside of reflections on the special events of the year.
This is an engaging writing project for students to complete at the end of the school year and promises to become a treasured keepsake!
120+ Pages Included with Owl Graphics in Full Page PDF Format:
Book Cover Choices - “I Will “Owl”ways Remember This Year”, "Second Grade Memories" and "Second Grade Memory Book"
- Acrostic Poem – with 10 choices of forms to personalize the page
- At First I Was . . . But Now I Am . . .
- Autographs of Friends
- Class List – two page formats (space for 24 names and 36 student names)
- My Favorite Field Trip in Second Grade
- The Funniest Thing That Happened in Second Grade
- Great Memories of My Second Grade Year
- My Favorite Things In Second Grade This Year
- My Picture
- My School
- My Second Grade Teacher
- Phone Numbers and Email of Friends
- Do You Remember When?
- What I Am Most Proud Of in Second Grade
- What I Learned In Second Grade This Year
Plus, use the MS Word template to add your own pages. Don't forget to add your photos, too!
Enjoy recording memories of your year together!
- An uncompress program to access the files
- Adobe Reader to open and print the PDFs
MEMORY BOOKS FOR OTHER GRADES:
HALF PAGE Format Memory Books (5.5" x 8.5" size):
FULL PAGE Format Memory Books (8.5" x 11" size):