Also included in
- Now available in TpT digital format! You need to access the individual product pages to get access to the digital formate at this time. SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this BUNDLE! These 2nd-grade science lesson plans contain all the ideas you will need!What others are saying abo$42.00$48.00Save $6.00
- Looking for a teacher-friendly elementary science curriculum? This Next Generation Science resource will make planning your science lessons a snap! SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this BUNDLE! All the ideas you need to teach Kindergarten to third Grade NGSS are in these units.Wha$150.00$190.00Save $40.00
This resource is now available in TpT's digital format.
These second-grade science lesson plans include everything you need to teach the second-grade NGSS 2-ESS1 Earth's Place in the Universe and 2-ESS2 Earth's Systems.
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in this unit:
✅Please note: You will need access to YouTube as there are many suggestions for videos in these lessons.
Lesson 1 - Natural Events that Change the Earth Quickly
Lesson 2 - Natural Events that Change the Earth Slowly
Lesson 3 - Review of Quick and Slow Changes
Lesson 4 - What are Landforms?
Lesson 5 - Where is Water on Earth?
Lesson 6 - Develop a Model to Represent the Shapes and Kinds of Land and Bodies
of Water in Your State
Lesson 7 - STEM Challenge: Design a Solution to Prevent Water from Changing the
Shape of the Land
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Geologist Poster
- KLEWS Chart (KWL for Science)
- student worksheets for collecting data and recording observations
- Natural Disasters Poster
- Natural Disasters Flipbook
- Elephant Toothpaste Experiment
- Weathering Reading Passage
- Weathering Activity and Questions
- Erosion Reading Passage and Questions
- Erosion Activities
- Weather/Erosion Venn Diagram
- 14 Photographs of Weathering and Erosion
- Task Cards with Information about Natural Events that Change the Surface of the
- Landforms Booklet
- Landforms Matching Task Cards
- Flipbook- Earth's Water in Three States of Matter and Posters
- Rain in a Bottle Experiment
- engineering and design process posters
- 20 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
If you like this you might enjoy:
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.