PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Challenge your students to unscramble phonetically appropriate sentences. They will be building sentence fluency, practicing grammar skills, using capital letters and punctuation, and learning new spelling patterns in ONE center for the ENTIRE year! This is our Sentence Center!
Text and phonetic complexity increases through each week.
Spelling patterns used follow Level 2 Fundations.
1. Print each unit and laminate the full page.
2. Cut out sentences, and between each word.
3. Words for each sentence match by their color.
4. Students can unscramble in a pocket chart or on a flat surface.
5. Optional recording sheets (including Fundations specific) and answer keys can be used to correct or check on student progress.
As the units progress, capital letters and punctuation will be removed for an increased challenge AND sentences can be arranged in multiple ways!
Open Syllables (Long Vowels)
Vowel Teams ai, ay, ee, ea, ey, oi, oy, oa, oe, ow, ou, oo, ue, ew, au, aw