This product contains lesson plans and supplemental reading activities for UNIT 4 WEEK 5 of 2014 McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders for SECOND GRADE.
The lesson plans come in both editable (docx) and non-editable (PDF) versions, they are the SAME PLANS, just in two different formats. The non-editable versions are great if you want to make changes, but you’ll lose the cute font. The plans have reference numbers for Teacher's Edition page numbers, and for the CCSS for each minilesson. (ex: RF.1.1).
• Non-editable Whole Group Lesson Plans (2 pages)
• Non-editable Small Group Lesson Plans (1 page)
• Editable Whole Group Lesson Plans (2 pages)
• Editable Small Group Lesson Plans (1 page)
• “This Week’s Words” poster with vocabulary, spelling, and high frequency words
• “This Week’s Skills” with Phonics, Comprehension, Language Arts, and Writing
• “Theme” Reading Response sheet
• "Visualize” Reading Response sheet
• “Weather Poems: Snow Shape, Nature Walk, In the Sky” Comprehension Questions Sheet
• “Weather Poems: April Rain Song, Rain Poem” Comprehension Questions Sheet
• Long a + r (are, air, ear, ere) word sort
• Vocabulary Frayer Model
• Long a + r (are, air, ear, ere) fluency chart
• Long a + r (are, air, ear, ere) phonics word lists
This product has a total of 18 pages.