These are passages that students can use to help them with their retell. These work best if they are printed on card stock so they stay up on the table (paper will not stay up). Students can use these with a partner or by themselves.
• Work with a partner or by yourself
• Fold the paper in half
• Read the part of the passage
• After reading, you or your partner can read the questions on the other side
• Turn the paper around so your partner can see the passage
• Answer the questions
• Switch places and have your partner answer the questions for the next passage