SECOND GRADE SIGHT WORDS MISSING LETTERS PLUS 2 WORD SEARCH PUZZLES
* * * SECOND GRADE SIGHT WORDS MISSING LETTERS:
* SECOND GRADE SIGHT WORDS MISSING LETTERS is a highly effective and FUN way for kids to practice and reinforce their sight words.
* All 46 of the 2nd Grade sight words on the Dolch high-frequency list are included!
* First there is a “Find It Page” that has all the 2nd grade sight words/high frequency words. Then there are THREE worksheets. Children must “find” the sight word and FILL IN THE BLANKS with the missing letters on the three worksheets.
* SIGHT IT, FIND IT, PRINT IT! A very effective way to practice these Dolch high frequency words!
* Children will learn quicker with not only SEEING the words, but PRINTING them as well.
* The 2nd grade sight words included here are: always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write and your.
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
* * * SECOND GRADE SIGHT WORDS WORD SEARCH PUZZLES (2 PUZZLES):
- REPETITION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
- What better way for students to learn their sight words than by searching for them?
- These TWO word search puzzles contain ALL of the DOLCH sight words for SECOND GRADE!
- HALF of the words are on puzzle #1, the OTHER HALF on puzzle #2! You receive TWO puzzles in this set.
- Children will have FUN searching for these high-frequency sight words. The puzzles are age-appropriate so as not to overwhelm young students.
- For learning centers, early finishers or homework! You’ll know best how to use these puzzles!
- The sight words included in these two puzzles are: always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would write and your!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.