SECOND GRADE SIGHT WORDS SCRAMBLE BOOKLET
* 15 FULL pages all on their Sight Words! A different approach to helping them reinforce these important words.
* All 2nd grade sight words on the DOLCH list of high-frequency words are included!
* REPETITION IS THE KEY TO READING SUCCESS!
* EACH SET on here has 4 sight words listed, THEN they are SCRAMBLED UP, but ONE of them is MISSING! The children must find which word is missing and write it on the blank provided.
* Great practice in READING and READING their sight words OVER and OVER again, but these 46 words are SCRAMBLED UP so as not to be boring!
* THEN it’s THEIR turn! Students MAKE THEIR OWN EXAMPLES using a sight word list (provided). They then give their examples to OTHER CLASSMATES who solve them. A GREAT ACTIVITY FOR THEM AND THEIR CLASSMATES!
* The 2nd grade sight words included here are: always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write and your.
* Decorated for fun! Some of the graphics provided by: MY CUTE GRAPHICS! Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
(Second Grade Sight Words Scramble Booklet)
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.