Also included in
- This is a bundle of no-prep literacy centers for Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade skills! Students work alone to complete these activities, and very few additional supplies are needed. These centers are great for social distancing or when you need a quieter classroom (i.e. during one-on-o$16.27$23.25Save $6.98
This is a set of no-prep literacy centers for second grade! Students work alone to complete these activities, and very few additional supplies are needed.
These centers are great for social distancing or when you need a quieter classroom (i.e. during one-on-one assessment time). An editable template is also included so you can CUSTOMIZE words and skills as needed!
This resource will help you:
- Teach your students independent work skills for literacy centers, independent work, or D5
- Engage your students in meaningful phonological awareness, phonics, high frequency word, grammar, reading, and writing activities
- Stop boredom and disengagement with a variety of flexible, fun materials (these are not just worksheets - the activities are game-like!)
- Easily differentiate activities with a range of skill options
- Save time - many of the activities and games can be played more than once
Here’s what’s included:
- 58 pages of literacy center activities
- Editable template for each activity so you can make your own variations (i.e. by changing out high frequency words)
- A time-saving table of contents with skills and page numbers
Skills covered in these center activities include:
- phonological awareness (short vowel sounds, hard and soft c and g, long vowel sounds, counting syllables)
- high frequency word work
- short vowels
- beginning & ending blends
- glued sounds
- 3 letter blends
- r-controlled vowels
- inflectional endings
- CVCe (silent e) words
- vowel teams
- hard and soft G/C
- prefixes & suffixes
- narrative, informational, and opinion writing
- reading response
Looking for the kindergarten version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for the first grade version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for a bundle that includes center activities for K-2? Click here.