It is finally here! We are now offering an entire semester's worth of activities in a single bundle. Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging and impactful activities to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This bundle is ONE OF A KIND! This bundle will give you the ability to engage your students for an entire semester at the click of a button! Included in the bundle are 33 activities, 3 key term lists, 3 study guides and 3 unit objective checklists; one for each of the three units covered. For our course, we use the Cornell method of note taking, a copy of our outline is included as well. In addition to all this, there is a semester study guide included for your final exam.
At a greatly discounted price, you will have access to several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Jigsaw Activities
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
* Speech-based questions (Speech Transcripts Included)
This bundle spans decades of United States history and includes:
World War II
* The Rise of Dictators
* Invasions Prior to the War
* Appeasement and the Munich Conference
* The Evolution of American Neutrality
* The Cash-Carry Provision, Bases for Destroyers Deal, and Lend-Lease Act
* The Causes and Effects of the Attack on Pearl Harbor
* The American Homefront and War Effort
* Japanese Internment and Civil Injustice during the War
* The Campaigns in North Africa and Italy
* "Island Hopping" and the War in the Pacific
* D-Day and Victory in Europe
* The Atomic Bombs and Victory over Japan
* The Nuremberg Trials and the United Nations
America in the 1950's
* Post-War America
* The GI Bill and Economic Conversion
* The Election of 1948
* Truman's "Fair Deal"
* The Integration of the U.S. Military
* The Division of Europe
* The Truman Doctrine and the Marshall Plan
* The Berlin Airlift and the Formation of the Warsaw Pact
* The Chinese Civil War
* The Korean War
* The Highway System, Corporate America, the Baby Boom, and the Polio Vaccine
* The Emergence of Rock 'N Roll, TV, and Car Culture
* The Birth of the Civil Rights Movement
* SCLC, SNCC, and the Rise of Martin Luther King, Jr.
* The Montgomery Bus Boycott
* The Nuclear Arms Race and the Space Race
* CIA Involvement in Iran and Guatemala
* The Eisenhower Doctrine and the Suez Crisis
* The Hungarian Revolution
* The U2 Spy Plane Incident
* Brinkmanship and "Mutually Assured Destruction"
America in the 1960's
* John F. Kennedy's "New Frontier"
* Kennedy and the Cold War: The Bay of Pigs and the Berlin Wall
* The Cuban Missile Crisis Activity
* Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" Speech
* Civil Rights Under Kennedy
* Lyndon B. Johnson's "Great Society"
* Malcolm X: Civil Rights Changes and Triumphs
*The Gulf of Tonkin Incident
* The Start of the Vietnam War
* American Escalation in the Vietnam War
* The Events of 1968 and 1969
Check out our video lectures that align with each one of our activities on at "You/Will/Love History" on our YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love History on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!