- Organize yourself and your students this year with this bundle of materials. Included are presentations, forms, letters, bulletin board borders, posters, classroom library labels, and more. Everything in this organizational bundle was made specifically for the secondary classroom with mature colors,$9.99$7.99Save $2.00
Establish consistency in your secondary classroom from the first day of school with this organizational bundle. Included are an editable presentation covering routines, procedures, and expectations; hallway passes; a parent letter; Google Classroom Backgrounds, and syllabus. The design is clean and simple and made with older students in mind.
* Student seat cards. Assign students a seat the first day of school to minimize anxiety and confusion. The sheet (in preview) asks students to write about a fun book. (Build relationships from day one!)
* Syllabus. Editable! Perfect for secondary students... provide the basic information of your class.
* Procedures and routines presentation. Editable! Personalize your classroom and explain your expectations to students the first day of school. Currently, the presentation sits at 25 slides. Break into multiple days or change to fit your needs.
* Hallway/Bathroom passes. Three forms included for your specific situation.
* Parent letter, also editable. Connect with parents after the first day to begin that important relationship.
* Google Classroom backgrounds. An image for English 9, 10, 11, and 12 as well as Language Arts 9, 10, 11, and 12 are included. An editable version (for different class names) is included as well.
* Five teacher binder covers. Organize yourself with these editable binder covers.
Improve classroom management by showing students your expectations the first day. Have a smooth first day of school, and build a collaborative working relationship with parents. This bundle has everything you need to begin a positive school year in the secondary classroom.