Also included in
- Organize yourself and your students this year with this bundle of materials. Included are presentations, forms, letters, bulletin board borders, posters, classroom library labels, and more. Everything in this organizational bundle was made specifically for the secondary classroom with mature colors,Price $7.99Original Price $9.99Save $2.00
Are you building a classroom library? Engage secondary students with these age-appropriate decor, posters, organizational tools, and more.
* "Book Club" banner. Do you hold a book club with your students? This banner is perfect to announce your activity.
* "We Are Reading Banner." Stretch this banner across your bookshelves or bulletin board.
* "Currently Reading" poster. Showcase what you and your coworkers are reading.
* Bulletin board borders. Four versions: mix and match to fit your needs. These are pictured in the thumbnails. They are blue with books in assorted sizes and colors.
* Six reading posters. Use these as part of a bulletin board or as classroom decor.
* "Reading Next" sheet. To help with conferencing, ask students to add their favorite books that they would like to see in your library.
* Parent letter, also editable. Connect with parents and explain the research behind independent reading choice in the secondary classroom. A letter is started; feel free to edit and make it yours.
* Library labels: genres and popular authors included. A blank one is included to add additional authors.
* 12 suggestion labels: "if you like. . . you might like. . ." Pieces include references to The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and Stranger Things.
Design your classroom library by connecting with parents, motivating students, and organizing your books. This bundle has everything you need to organize a classroom library in your secondary classroom.
A Couple Tips:
• Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
• By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.