Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you building a classroom library? Engage secondary students with these age-appropriate decor, posters, organizational tools, and more.
* "Book Club" banner. Do you hold a book club with your students? This banner is perfect to announce your activity.
* "We Are Reading Banner." Stretch this banner across your bookshelves or bulletin board.
* "Currently Reading" poster. Showcase what you and your coworkers are reading.
* Bulletin board borders. Four versions: mix and match to fit your needs. These are pictured in the thumbnails. They are blue with books in assorted sizes and colors.
* Six reading posters. Use these as part of a bulletin board or as classroom decor.
* "Reading Next" sheet. To help with conferencing, ask students to add their favorite books that they would like to see in your library.
* Parent letter, also editable. Connect with parents and explain the research behind independent reading choice in the secondary classroom. A letter is started; feel free to edit and make it yours.
* Library labels: genres and popular authors included. A blank one is included to add additional authors.
Design your classroom library by connecting with parents, motivating students, and organizing your books. This bundle has everything you need to organize a classroom library in your secondary classroom.