Are you frustrated with your students' seeming lack of care about their grade in your class? Are you looking for a way to motivate them to stay on track? Are you looking for a way to document interventions that you are completing in the classroom for their grades?
Then look no further! The eight FULLY EDITABLE forms in this resource can help you achieve any or all of these purposes. I have created these forms over the past 10 years of teaching to help keep my students accountable and aware of their current grade.
Included in this resource you will find:
- A form to help students daily monitor their grade in your class and create action steps to reach an ideal grade
- A form to use at the end of a marking period to help students reflect on their grade, and if needed, create a plan of action
- A sheet that students can use to list all their missing assignments. Bonus! It includes parent signature line!
- A worksheet for students to create their own game plan when they are given a multi-day/multi-week project for your class - students have to build in their own checkpoints
- A progress contract for students who are not succeeding in your class
- A form to keep track of students who have failed your class and the interventions you implemented before/after the failure
- A pass for students to come to tutoring to make up work
- A Zeros Aren't Permitted notice
In addition, there is a handy one-pager explaining how I utilize each resource in my classroom!
Thank you for checking out this resource! Have you looked at my other classroom management resources? Check out: