Looking to organize yourself before Meet the Teacher Night or Freshmen Orientation? Present your best self with confidence by using the material in this download... perfect for secondary teachers. This bundle includes posters, presentations, an editable letter, bookmarks, and more.
This organizational bundle contains everything needed to get you through Meet the Teacher Night and Freshmen Orientation.
* Reading posters. Use these to set the expectations that teachers and parents will work together with students to establish lifelong reading habits.
* Bookmarks. The wording on the posters are the same on the bookmarks. These are perfect to include in parent handouts.
* Meet the Teacher presentation. This presentation is editable and will walk you through introductions, expectations, routines, and procedures for parents.
* Freshmen Orientation presentation. If you are meeting parents for incoming freshmen, this editable presentation covers basic material.
* Letter. Again, this letter is editable for personalization. Start building positive relationships with parents.
* Business cards.
* Well-wishes note sheets. Ask parents to write a kind note to their student for you to give students before a test or on a special day.
You can see the design of this organizational bundle for secondary teachers in the pictures and preview. Where copyright allows, I have created editable materials. If you need something specific, I can probably add it to the bundle.