Try out this set of 10 writing prompt slides of pictures, quotes, scenarios,and sentence starters to get your middle and high school students writing. Great for bell ringers, writer's block, and extra time. Perfect to balance with grammar and vocabulary mini-lessons.
You can purchase a Fall secondary writing prompts
with 50 slides ready for you.
You may also like
- WhoDunIt: A Mystery Unit
- Character Detective: Character analysis for novel study and for creative writing
- Letter to my 9th Grade Self: A self-reflection activity for 8th graders
Coming soon…Huckleberry Finn: Setting, Writer's Workshop Minilessons, Julius Caesar - an assessment, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me