Having a student expert system in your classroom is a great way to manage your classroom and have your students take ownership of their learning. This resource is an exciting spin on ask me expert tags. Student experts can be especially helpful during small group time, but can also be helpful when you just need an extra hand with students that are in need of help.
I found my only problem with having student experts (over many years) was volume control and occassionally a friend being off task, but it was usually the volume SO...
I decided to make "helping" and "getting help" like a secret mission. I call my helpers "SECRET AGENT EXPERTS" ...Isn't that fun?
- How to Use This Resource in Your Classroom- An overview of three different ways you could use this resource
- Secret Expert Agent Badges - 6 Printable Options
- Meeting with a Secret Agent Badges - 1 printable Option
- Rules for Being a Secret Agent
- Rules for Meeting with a Secret Agent
- Secret Agent Expert Application (3 similar Options - one with a traceable sentence starter)
- Why I Would be a Great Secret Agent Writing Pages- 4 options for different ability levels (3 differentiated options with traceable sentence starters)
- Secret Agent Meeting Materials Printable for Folders (for including center materials for an expert to work with another student - includes information for using in your classroom.)
- To: Secret Agent Expert Printable for Envelope (for approving applications and giving students their badges- includes information for using in your classroom.)
**All printables are included in color and B&W
Not sure if this resource is right for you?