Secret Decoder - Alphabet Number Cipher Wheel Code Maker | Secret Codes
Make your own alphabet cipher wheel to decode simple secret codes to use in your lessons. Each alphabet letter corresponds to a number and vice versa. The uses for a cipher wheel in the classroom are endless and students love them! Add a secret code to any lesson to increase student engagement and fun!
Here are a few of the ways you can use a cipher wheel in your classroom:
- Escape Rooms, mysteries, scavenger hunts, spy adventures
- Write your own secret code
- Have students decode a secret message when they have finished their work
- Spelling and vocabulary word work (give students lists of jumbled words)
- Fast finisher activity
- Two versions (Alphabet/Number and Number/Alphabet)
- Each wheel print son one page
- Color and B/W Printing Options
- Teacher Code Sheet (Allows teachers to quickly write out a message using the code for an activity)
- You will need a BRAD or METAL FASTENER to fasten the two parts of the wheel together.
- Use card stock or laminate for durability
Looking for classroom money to use year-round? You might like this set:
Classroom Money - Class Cash - Reward System - 1-20 Printable Fake Money
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!