This kit contains everything you need to carry out a Secret Santa activity in your classroom.
• The kit allows you to choose whether students bring three or four gifts to be given over a series of days.
• Instructions and tips for the teacher give advice for running the activity smoothly.
• A parent/student instruction letter includes space for you to handwrite due dates for bringing gifts to school. It also includes space for you to handwrite a monetary amount for the purchased gift option.
• Four options for gifts are included: candy, a kind note, a homemade ornament, and a purchased gift.
• The parent/student instruction letter comes in five different versions with different combinations of three or four gifts.
• Gift tags are included so students can write the receiver’s name on the tags, then attach them to the gifts.
• Themed stationery is included for children to use when writing their kind notes (two stationery options: penmanship lines for younger children, regular lines for older children).
• All pages are designed in color and can attractively be printed in color or black and white.
• Two versions of all materials are included. One version uses the term “Christmas;” the other version uses the term “holiday.”
A Secret Angel Kit and a Secret Elf Kit are also available in my store.
Check out the preview!