Looking for a way to boost your class community and kindness??
LOOK NO MORE!
What to do:
1. Put all students name into a hat (santa, elf, etc)
2. Have each student draw a name from the hat
3. This is their secret santa
4. Encourage them to do small acts of kindness for this person
5. Have students write a sweet note to their secret santa and give it to them the day before Winter Break
How to do it:
- Print in black and white or color
I made this resource to have two different letter styles. One for bigger words (k-2) and one for smaller words (3-5). Each comes in color or black and white, and 2 to a page for printing ease!
This is apart of the "12 Days before Christmas Break" resource.
Want TpT credits???
Post a review below and share how you used this resource!