Also included in
- Working on building and writing cvc words has never been so much fun! Keep your students excited and engaged while practicing phonics skills. Your kids create their own game and race against the clock with these powerpoints. They don't realize they're working on what you've taught the entire time an$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
- Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning$229.00$391.75Save $162.75
- Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice the all of the short vowel sounds. Want to see it in action?I've bundled all of the See it. Write$76.80$96.00Save $19.20
- Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced th$199.00$264.00Save $65.00
No prep morning work is the way to go. This easy PowerPoint will be the perfect addition to your review time, morning work, exit ticket time and more. Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 20 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice writing short vowel CVC words with a twist. What's the twist? All of the words are hidden in the beginning sounds of three pictures. Students will write the beginning sound of each picture to reveal the SECRET cvc word. There are 30 words included.
Want to see how it works? Check out this video here
This set is also included in TWO bundles. The first is only the short vowel secret cvc words interactive powerpoints. You can find those here
It is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This one will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
- the picture pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the spelling shows one letter at a time
- students can call out each letter as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write the words and jump right in at anytime.
What do you need? Not much. If you want to do this whole group, just have a class set of something to write on. That's it. It can be paper/pencil, stylus or fingers for iPads, Boogie Boards, white boards with a dry erase marker and MORE! Be creative and allow your students to practice their word building and reading with some FUN!
For Distance Learning, this resource now includes a video of the automatic PowerPoint. You can share the link with your students/parents in a CLOSED LMS setting. You cannot share this link with anyone outside your class, online or any other setting. If you have questions, please ask.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺