9 slide printable Powerpoint that covers:
- A breakdown of the major advancements in transportation that occur during the first half of the 19th Century
- An analysis of the main reasons why the 1st American factories develop in New England
- A breakdown of the major characteristics of the early factory system (Lowell model)
- An analysis of how Industrialization leads to Urbanization and Immigration
- A breakdown of the major characteristics of factory life for newly arrived immigrants
- An analysis of the effects of industrialization of the poor immigrant neighborhoods and the environment in general
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed and emphasized that frequently appear on NY State U.S. History Regents Exams
- Numerous photographs, illustrations, & graphics to support understanding of topics such as new modes of transportation, industrialization, and the effects of industrialization
- Numerous maps to support understanding of geographic concepts such as the relationship between the Industrialized northeast and the natural resources of the midwest
- 4 written assessments including 1 guided long answer question on process of Industrialization in New England
***Intended for use in U.S. History classrooms in preparation for the New York State U.S. History & Government Regents Exam***
!!!!!!!!Cloze notes (Guided notes) available free upon request!!!!!!!
Contact me personally for a version of the Power point with important terms and information missing for students to fill in for increased focus and concentration. Customers can email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com and I will reply with the Cloze version attached.