Also included in
- Three highly effective resources for teaching and reviewing how weathering, erosion, and deposition are responsible for creating sedimentary rock and fossil fuels.Includes:Differentiated notes with PowerPoint guideVocabulary puzzles with assessmentDiscussion cardsEach of the includes resources is de$9.50$12.00Save $2.50
Sedimentary rock formation includes several processes that students can easily confuse. This is the perfect notebooking activity for students to define weathering, erosion, deposition, compaction, and cementation.
Save 20% by purchasing the Sedimentary Rock Unit!
This resource allows for lots of flexibility. Use the included PowerPoint presentation to guide student note-taking as a whole class or as a station. The foldable notes have 3 levels of differentiation to meet the needs of all students in your classroom.
- Formation of Sedimentary Rock foldable notes
- Blank for note -taking or as an organizer for student research
- PowerPoint presentation to guide students through the notes
- This is NOT an editable resource
- The preview provides addition information
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).