Are you looking for a hands-on lesson that teaches your students about the three types of sedimentary rocks? If so, this is the lesson for you!
In this lesson, students complete a graphic organizer about the three types of sedimentary rocks: clastic, chemical and organic. After the graphic organizer is completed, the students are given certain sedimentary rocks to look at and make observations based on their color and texture. Finally, the students are given an exit ticket to check for student understanding.
This product contains the following:
1. Sedimentary Rocks Lab Lesson Plan
2. Sedimentary Rocks Graphic Organizer
3. Sedimentary Rocks Answer Key
4. Sedimentary Rocks Exit Ticket
5. Sedimentary Rocks Exit Ticket Answer Key
6. Sedimentary Rocks Placards
You might also like Minerals: Classifying and Identifying.
You might also like Observing Minerals.
You might also like Igneous Rocks Lab.