Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy few minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice.
This PowerPoint allows your students to correct punctuation. They are show a sentence without punctuation. They have to write the correct punctuation after reading the sentence. Then, the correct punctuation is revealed. This includes ?, !, and . .
This resource is also included in a separate bundle. The Growing Bundle
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into the first sentence
- the sentence pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next sentence or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error.
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺