Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
71.17 MB | 50 pages
This unit introduces children (K-5) to the concept of seed germination. It starts by showing the stage of seed germination in the plant life cycle, then moves on to seed parts, then to seed germination. The activities are for K-5 as there are two levels of most worksheets, quizzes, summary sheets, etc. the core of the unit is the PowerPoint “Discover Germination” which is in pdf form so can be used either as a PowerPoint or as an e-book. The main concepts are introduced in the book, but there are plenty of worksheets to support each concept and allow children to show their understanding and go in to more detail.
This pack attempts to help children understand how seeds and plants grow.
Included in this pack:
1. Discover: Germination PowerPoint (pdf)
2. What we know (I&II)
3. Review 6 steps of the plant life cycle [with key]
4. Describe 6 steps of the plant life cycle [with key]
5. Parts of the seed [with key]
6. Germination stages (in your own words) [with key]
7. Germination cloze (I&II) [with key]
8. Show your understanding (I&II) [with key]
9. Germination summary sheet (I&II)
10. Germination quiz (I&II) [with key]
11. Germination vocabulary cards
12. Germination coloring worksheet
13. Teacher’s notes
There are 50 pages, including PowerPoints, worksheets, answer key, flashcards, and teacher’s notes.
Seeds, seed germination, plant life cycle, seedlings, plants, seed parts, botany