Also included in
- Make Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks accessible and fun to all your students with these colorful, standards-based lessons!This collection of chapter mini-units gives you everything you need to explore the inspiring world of Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks with your classes (apart from the original novel --$19.99$39.93Save $19.94
How will Sam help the community overcome the problems of the vacant lot?
Make Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks accessible and fun to all your students!
This single chapter mini-unit on Chapter 6 - Sam - gives you everything you need to explore the inspiring world of Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks with your classes. You can teach it alone, or buy it with units for the rest of the book.
The accessible handouts make enthralling teaching easy(ish)! ESL scaffolding and support is built in, which is beneficial to lower level readers and English Language Learners alike.
Check out the preview to get an overview of the four-day lesson complete with lesson plans.
Topics covered through use of the text and activities:
- Writing and drawing activities
- Linking words to show cause and effect
- Point of view
- How conflict and point of view can interact
- A quick quiz on the chapter.
You will need access to the book Seedfolks in order to use this.
This chapter mini unit is part of a series that covers the whole book.