This Unit on Seeds and Pollen is filled with hands-on engaging lessons and science experiments all aligned with the NGSS K.LS.1-1, ESS3-1, & ESS2-2. It also includes common core math standards as well. This unit includes
* Pre/Post Test & answer key
* The Pollination Experiment using Cheetos (how bees move pollen)
* The Sock Walk Experiment (how animals transfer seeds)
* Up, Up and Away Experiment (how wind moves seeds)
* Sink or Float Seeds Experiment (how water moves seeds)
All experiments have ready-made printables to begin your lessons immediately.
Students will gain a total understanding of HOW ANIMALS CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT when they are finished with this unit.
Students will want to do the experiments again and again.
Great for whole group instruction or Science Centers.
This is definitely a great STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math) Unit.
Use technology by filming experiments and uploading it to your blog or Seesaw account for parents to see.
Build a model of a pretend animal that can carry seeds.