These reader response questions are based on the biography 'The Seeker of Knowledge' - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street 4th Grade Unit Four Week Four Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 4 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for the tri folds
3. Graphic organizer for important events in the story
4. Summary page and writing prompt
5. Genre writing activity
6. Text to Self Writing Prompt
7. Character analysis/sketch
8. Vocabulary words match with meanings activity
9. Compare and contrast biography events
10. Writing prompt ( imaginary writing)
11. Text to text writing prompt
12. Author's purpose activity
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.