Book Recommendations are a great way to get students invested in what they’re reading and have great discussions about books with their peers. Using Seesaw ramps up their investment and interest, because they get to share their thoughts with friends, too.
1. Have students choose a best fit book to read
2. Have students fill out the Book Recommendation form completely
3. Have them practice reading what they wrote to prepare for their book recommendation video
4. Have students open up Seesaw on their device and add a video
5. Students record their book recommendation and upload it into a book recommendation folder on Seesaw
Now, students have a place to view student opinions and find a book that they’re interested in. Odds are, they’ll even have a discussion when they’re finished reading a recommended book to compare thoughts.