This product is a growing bundle of phonics activities for use with Seesaw. Easily add each activity to your library with one click. When finished, this product will have 27 different phonics skills included! Get it now while it's cheaper! The price will increase as I add more skills!
Check out the preview to get short a for FREE!
These Seesaw Activities are on the Seesaw website and allows students to practice sight words. Seesaw is a platform for student engagement that inspires students of all ages to do their best, and saves teachers time! Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos, and more to capture learning in a portfolio. Teachers find or create activities to share with students. This product is no way endorsed by Seesaw.
This product includes:
· A link to access all 27 Phonics Skills.
- Each activity has 16 pages.
- Write the word (or skill) using the pen tool (4 slides)
- Read and record themselves reading words (3 slides)
- Read a sentence and circle the matching picture (3 slides)
- Type and graph words for each phonics skill (3 slides)
- Circle the matching word to the picture for each phonics skill (3 slides)
So far this product includes:
Mixed Short Vowels
Y as a Vowel
AR and OR
IR, UR, ER
OO (book), OO (moon)
OU and OW
AU and AW
OI and OY
Teacher Notes and links on how to use these Seesaw Activities in your classroom.
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 20% off my products for the first 24 hours. It pays to follow.
ROCK YOUR LITERACY BLOCK!
JD's Rockin' Readers