Also included in
- Get over 700 Seesaw activities for just $49!Each set includes a PDF download with links to the pre-loaded Seesaw activities. To learn more, click on each resource on the list.BONUS: When you purchase this bundle, you also get a free membership for the Little Playful Learners All-Access Club! It in$49.00$75.50Save $26.50
BONUS: This set includes 7 extra weeks of Question of the Day for a total of 119 activities!
Seesaw Question of the Day was our district's answer to how we would take attendance during distance learning. Each day, students had to complete the Question of the Day to be counted "present." I posted the first 7 weeks for free on my blog and they were a huge hit - I had requests for more, so here they are. Use them for distance learning or during math & literacy centers in your classroom!
Each theme has 7 activities:
- Beginning Sounds
- Sight word hunt (easily enter your own sight words or change them to letters!)
- Making inferences
- Sentence scramble
- Counting & Number ID
- Story problems
- Pattern block challenge
How it works:
- Download the PDF, which contains links to each Seesaw activity, save it to your library, and assign it to your class. Or, edit the text by following my video tutorial, then assign it to your class. So easy!
What you get:
- 7 activities for each of 10 themes: zoo animals, camping, fishing, donuts, baseball, ice cream, space, robots, pets, and transportation
- BONUS! The 7 FREE weeks that were posted on my blog: exploring the Seesaw tools, seeds/plants/trees, spring, insects, ocean, dinosaurs, and farm
- A video tutorial showing how to edit the text and instructions to modify the activities so you can meet the needs of your class
You might also like: Seesaw Scratch Activities: Letter Identification