Also included in
- The Seesaw Lover’s All-Access Club includes all current & future Seesaw sets created by Little Playful Learners. There are currently over 650 activities included in this bundle, plus more to come!Not only do you get all these sets in their original PDF downloads, but you also get free access to$90.00$127.00Save $37.00
This set of back-to-school themed letter identification games for Seesaw will have your students begging for more! The 4 different types of scratch & reveal activities in this pack are sure to make learning letters a blast!
This PDF download includes links to 14 Seesaw activities, but most have multiple pages that you can easily separate into individual activities for a total of over 40 assignments (just watch the included video tutorial to see how).
What You Get:
- Uppercase & Lowercase Scratch-Off Scavenger Hunts: students use the microphone tool to record themselves saying the letters as they scratch off the boxes (with the eraser tool). They keep going until they find the mystery school supply! Then they go to the next page.
- Uppercase & Lowercase Scratch-a-Scenes: students use the eraser tool to reveal a scene with letters scattered around it. They’ll use the microphone tool to record themselves reading the letters as they appear.
- Uppercase & Lowercase Scratch Mazes: students use the microphone tool to record themselves saying the letters as they scratch off the boxes. They’re trying to make a path for a character through the board…but they have to watch out for obstacles! If they run into one, they have to back up and go a different way.
- Scratch-n-Match for each letter of the alphabet: students look at the uppercase letter, then try to find the lowercase match by scratching off the apples. Once they find it, they trace both the uppercase and the lowercase using the pen tool. That way YOU know they really know which one is the match!
Want more Seesaw activities? Check out my Question of the Day pack!