Also included in
- Do your students have trouble reading, or are they just beginning to read? Then you need to teach with a major focus on blending and segmenting. Segmenting fluency is the number one predictor of future reading success.Worksheets Include:✔ 9 No Prep Worksheets (Just print and teach)✔ Answer Sheets ($6.50$10.00Save $3.50
Segmenting and blending helps readers connect with phonemic awareness! These puzzles are perfect for kinestetic learners. There are colored and black/white if you want save on colored ink. There is a version with letters to include phonics and for those that have the letter sound correspondence; you can differentiate. It can also help with blending of words.
If this skill it too hard, you may need to start with syllable sorting. Check out Segmenting and Blending Syllables Bundle.
✔Professional Development Page
✔2 Sound Puzzles (total of 6)
✔3 sound puzzles (total of 8)
✔ Blackline and Puzzles with Words
✔Common Core Standards
✔Page 31-About the Author
Other Phonological Awareness Activities:
Your satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me. email@example.com I will help you in any way possible! or just drop a note to say hi!
1. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedbackbutton. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly . ☺
2. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow!
Thank you so much,
(c)TeachMagically. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.