Also included in
- Segmenting and blending is the most important skill to work on in phonological awareness so do it with this cvc words, fun game! Check out the cute snowman clip art, then use segmenting to spell the cvc word. Practice blending by putting the snowflake sounds together. A perfect game for teaching or$12.00$15.50Save $3.50
Segment cvc words of short vowels with short /e/ words to practice phonemic awareness to increase reading skills. Add phonics skills by adding the snowflake letters. Great activity for segmenting and blending phonemic awareness activity. Makes word work engaging and fun.
✔ Cover Page
✔ Colored Snowflake Letter Cards
✔ Colored Snowman Short /e/ Boards
✔ Recording Sheet
✔ Lesson Plan with Standards
✔ Black and White Copies
✔ Credit Page
Save 20% with Snowman Short Vowel Bundle
Other Fun Word Work:
Your satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org I will help you in any way possible! or just drop a note to say hi!
Hope you continue to make your classroom Magical!
Be sure to check my blog to see the craft activities, videos, and resource in action! Teach Magically Blog
1. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedbackbutton. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly . ☺
2. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Magically! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
©TeachMagically Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission.