Students finding the angles or arcs formed by segments in the circle this partner activity. Pairs of students work to complete 2 different versions of a worksheet. Partner A works on problem 1 while partner B does the same. Different problem, but same answers. If they have the same answer, they move on, if they have different answers, they work together to decide who (if either) has the correct answer.
Worksheet A/B finds angles formed by 2 segments inside a circle
Worksheet C/D finds and arc formed by 2 segments inside a circle, given one arc and one angle.
This works well for students of all levels, Also included 6 different exit tickets to use as a closure to the lesson.
• Central Angle Measures Partner Practice
• Central Angle Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards
• Chord Measures Level 1 Boom Cards Level 1--Digital Task Cards
• Chords in a Circle Paper Chain Activity
• Arc Length Matching Card Set
• Arc Length Domino Set
• Arc Length in Circles Sequence Activity
• Arc Measures Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards