These task cards combine two common goals for students with hearing loss: self-advocacy skills and writing skills. Many also double as conversation prompts.
Included in this download:
• 20 Tasks Cards
• Color and Black & White included
• No Print Option: each prompt on a full screen to be displayed on iPad (use iBooks)
Some example prompts include:
• Write a letter to a substitute explaining how to use the FM system
• Describe a time when there was too much background noise and what you did to solve the problem
• Imagine your hearing aids or cochlear implants gave you a superpower. What superpower would it be and why?
These self-advocacy skills are appropriate for upper elementary and middle school students. Younger students can benefit from the conversational prompts.
Other Self-Advocacy Resources:
FREE Hearing Aid Self-Advocacy Booklet
FREE Cochlear Implant Self-Advocacy Booklet
Parts of the Ear Activities
Jeopardy Style Game
Problems and Solutions Worksheet
Remember to hit the green star to follow my store!