This delightful set of posters and rubric uses the analogy of baking cupcakes to help your students recognize the effort that they are putting into their work!
Included in this product;
*An introduction poster; ‘How well did I go with my task?’
*Five ‘Effort’ posters;
1. Cupcake pan - I made a start on my work
2. Cupcake pan + cake – I completed some of the task
3. Cupcake pan + cake + icing – I completed most of the task
4. Cupcake pan + cake + icing + sprinkles – I completed all of the task.
5. Cupcake pan + cake + icing + sprinkles + cherry – I completed all of the task, and more.
*Self assessment rubric for your students to record their efforts.
Thank you for viewing my product.
Please visit my store ‘Ponder & Possible’ for further Religious Education resources, by clicking on the links below.
Reading Text Connections Worksheets
Book Report Lap Flip Book