Self assessments (can be used as exit slips) where the students circle a number (1-5) that represents their understanding of a learning target.
*Language is worded to be adaptable to any subject area.*
There are two self assessments per page.
1) I do not understand what we are learning about.
2) I am very confused about what we are learning.
3) I have a lot of questions.
4) I understand what we are learning but still have some questions.
5) I could make a 100 on a test about what we are learning.
Clip art from: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
Font from: Hello Fonts by Hello Literacy