Are your students struggling with self-control during Independent Work? This product helps your students achieve self-regulation and increase on-task behavior!
* suggested Independent Work Goal Ideas to inspire students in their goal setting
* blank Independent Work Goals Ideas so that you can inspire your students with goals that meet their self-control needs and your classroom!
* 2 versions of a week-long goal-setting worksheet on which students set their goals
* individual goal-setting 1/3 sheets to affix to desks for daily use
* SHOUT OUT Certificates for positive reinforcement for on-task behavior
* beautiful Clip Art featuring multicultural kids by Prince Padania!
* Black & White and Color versions of everything!
In my classroom, I introduce this product with a mini-lesson on self-control or self-regulation. After students have a chance to name why self-control is important during Independent Work, I display the suggested goals and students choose a goal for themselves. We reflect and Shout Out at the end of Independent Work on goals that were met! On each day that follows, students continue to set goals and give one another Shout Outs.
Enjoy! (and happy INDEPENDENT WORK TIME!) :)