Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Resource description: This experiential learning bundle includes a variety of activities to teach 21st century skills including a self-directed project-based learning activities tool kit, scientific inquiry templates, a problem-based learning tool kit, maker templates that guide students through the$33.60$42.00Save $8.40
- Experiential learning is an incredible way to engage students, emphasize autonomy, personalize learning, and as a result, relieve you of planning lessons for the rest of your teaching career. Because experiential learning is self-directed, students plan the lessons. Students design and lead their ow$37.60$47.00Save $9.40
This bundle includes four student-directed learning tool kits:
Scientific open inquiry, project-based learning, problem-based learning, and maker projects.
Each tool kit includes all guiding materials needed to get through each type of student-directed learning activity from start to finish, such as brainstorming activities, project/problem design templates, reflections, and rubrics.
Each tool kit promotes student-designed learning experiences. Students ask their own questions and design their own sustained inquiry experiences, or you can personalize each activity to fit a specific topic and let students take it from there.
All templates included in each tool kit are meant to be generic, so they could be applied across disciplines.
This self-directed tool kit bundle is Google Apps™ compatible. This bundle currently includes a printable AND digital version for all of the tool kits included. The digital version of each tool kit can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™.
Note: The PDF's are not editable. The digital versions offer the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
Try out these free resources from ELD:
Take a look at these blog posts for inspiration and guidance with this resource:
- What Does the Teacher Do in a Student-Directed Learning Environment?
- How to Add Design Thinking to Your Curriculum
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org