Also included in
- Imagine that your students are student-led learners, developing and leading self-directed project-based learning experiences. Your self-directed learners have everything they need to design their own project-based learning lesson plans. You will never spend your nights planning lessons again! If youPrice $28.80Original Price $31.50Save $2.70
This bundle includes a project design plan workbook that helps guide students through the planning and design phase of self-directed project-based learning lesson plans. Once they have designed their PBL experience using the workbook, they then use the project-based learning tool kit included in this bundle to guide the project-based learning experience.
This resource combo is an excellent tool for students and teachers that are new to self-directed project-based learning. It's also helpful for experienced project-based learners. The workbook acts as a portfolio/organizer where students can keep a running list of project-topic options, questions, community connections, final product ideas, etc. that they can come back to over and over for inspiration.
This bundle includes resources with a printable AND Google Slides digital version. The PDF versions are not editable. The digital versions are more flexible, with the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
Bundle Part 1: Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Design Workbook
1) A table of contents for easy navigation (the digital version has clickable links to each slide)
2) Mind maps/brainstorming templates that lead to a project design plan
- Strengths & challenges
- Community experts
- Authentic audience
- Final product
- Driving question
3) Project plan summary
Bundle Part 2: Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Experience Tool Kit
1) Instructions for implementing project based learning lesson plans
2) Project final product and authentic presentation options - blank template for instructor use
3) Community expert form
4) Personal project plan (includes a template for project goals, deadlines, and tasks)
5) Project learning reflection questions
6) Blank project proposal - generic proposal for any student-directed project topic
7) Project plan checklist
8) Generic project based learning rubric
9) Student-generated rubric template (blank template for student-created rubrics)
10) Category and levels of mastery word banks for student-generated rubrics
Helpful FREE resources from ELD
Helpful and Relevant Blog Posts from ELD
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning in 7 Easy Steps
- (Almost) 100 Ways to Demonstrate Learning Digitally
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for new resource alerts
- Join my newsletter.
- Blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: MR. FISK Fonts