Also included in
- Resource Description: This bundle includes four student-directed learning tool kits: Scientific open inquiry, project-based learning, problem-based learning, and maker projects. Each tool kit includes all guiding materials needed to get through each type of student-directed learning activity from st$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials for personalizing the project-based learning experiences for high school students. Students collaborate with their teachers to create a personal learning plan that designs learning around their interests, needs, cha$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Resource description: This experiential learning bundle includes a variety of activities to teach 21st century skills including a self-directed project-based learning activities tool kit, scientific inquiry templates, a problem-based learning tool kit, maker templates that guide students through the$33.60$42.00Save $8.40
- Are you looking for experiential projects or experiential learning activity tool kits but aren't sure how to facilitate experiential learning in your classroom, don't have time to create experiential learning activity guiding resources, or simply don't know where to begin? This bundle includes tool$39.20$49.00Save $9.80
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning experiences as well as a teacher digital Google Slides planner and organizer for the facilitation end of self-directed PBL.The PBL Tool Kit h$12.00$14.50Save $2.50
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning, problem-based learning, and scientific open-inquiry experiences. All tool kits included in this bundle:Have a printable and digital optionCa$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning experiences as well as a student digital Google Slide planner and organizer. The PBL Tool Kit has a printable and digital option and the plan$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a project design plan workbook that helps guide students through the planning and design phase of self-directed project-based learning lesson plans. Once they have designed their PBL experience using the workbook, they then use the project-based learning too$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Imagine that your students are self-directed learners, developing and leading their own project-based learning experiences. You have guiding templates for students nicely displayed in file organizers on your bookshelf that your students can grab and use as needed. They are the ONLY resources your st$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
- Resource Description:The steps in project-based learning can be a challenge, especially when self-directed. This bundle includes a project-based learning activities tool kit with all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning. The$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
This high school project-based learning lesson plan tool kit includes the guiding materials for planning and executing PBL experiences. The templates included in the resource guide teachers in creating lesson plans for project-based learning experiences and/or guiding students through self-directed project-based learning, where students design and execute their PBL projects based on their personal interests and needs.
There are a number of benefits of project-based learning, especially when customized learning and child-led learning are incorporated. PBL results in deep and meaningful content development. It is also a helpful tool for teaching 21st-century skills, including job ready career skills. Use this tool kit as the ultimate project based learning example of where all of these important learning pieces come together.
This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where can add and share content with you. No printing necessary.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
This PBL tool kit is useful for teacher-assigned projects that are aligned with the standards as well as purely authentic self-directed project-based learning, where students design their projects on topics of interest. You can ask that they include specific standards or benchmarks in their project designs.
This resource also covers Common Core Research Standards for grades 9-12.
1) Instructions for implementing and facilitating self-directed project-based learning activities
2) Project final product and authentic presentation options - blank template for instructor use
3) Community expert form
4) Personal project plan (includes a template for project goals, deadlines, and tasks)
5) General project-based learning reflection questions
6) Blank project proposal - generic proposal for any student-directed project topic
7) Project plan checklist
8) Generic project-based learning rubric
9) Student-generated rubric template (blank template for student-created rubrics)
10) Category and levels of mastery word banks for student-generated rubrics
Helpful FREE resources from ELD
Helpful and Relevant Blog Posts from ELD
- Project-Based Learning Example: video of student/teacher discussion to develop a self-directed project-based learning idea
- What is Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Anyway?
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for Experiential Learning Depot resource updates
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISKS Fonts