● I refer to all exemplars to elevate the level of my art production.
● I always set specific learning goals to plan and revise my art production.
● I always use feedback and self- reflection to elevate my art production.
● I always advocate for myself by asking questions to elevate my art production.
● I always use the effort rubric, take risks, and learn from my mistakes.
● I always look for opportunities to be a leader of my own learning.
Wording Example. There are 4 categories that you can change to your school's terminology. This is the column for exceeding standard.
The second page shows how children revised the rubric into kid friendly language.