Your classroom is so much more than a place to learn academics. Your students are building friendships, learning how to cope with emotions, and discovering their personalities. It is so important that students feel safe and secure at school!
This packet includes activities that will help your students recognize their personal strengths and build confidence. The activities also help build community and trust in your classroom by highlighting strengths of all students, not just the students who perform well academically. These activities are designed to be done with a class but can also be done with small groups or individual students in therapy or counseling settings.
- Explanation of activities and lesson ideas
- 3 "I Am" Worksheets (beginning of the year, end of the year, generic)
- 3 "Brag Sheets" (lined and unlined copies of each)
- Identify your "Area of Genius" Activity
- Class "Area of Genius" Graph