Also included in
- This is a bundle focused on helping students build self-confidence, increase positive thinking skills, and reduce anxiety and worrying. The resources are a blend of printable no-prep worksheets, activities, lessons, and task cards. This bundle would be extremely valuable to special education teacher$21.00$27.00Save $6.00
- Help kids and young adults utilize coping strategies to manage stress and challenging emotions including anger, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and more. Resources in this bundle include over 360 pages focused on teaching and practicing coping strategies to kids and young adults necessary for suc$43.00$53.00Save $10.00
- This Social Emotional Learning Bundle is a huge selection of resources focused on managing emotions, self-regulation, perspective taking, executive functioning, confidence, developing goals, and more. It is ideal for special educators or support professionals looking to get several of their social,$74.00$99.00Save $25.00
- Help kids and young adults utilize coping strategies, or coping skills, and mindfulness to manage stress and challenging emotions including anger, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and more. Resources in this bundle include over 570 pages focused on teaching and practicing coping strategies and min$145.00$192.00Save $47.00
Use these 116 task cards to focus on improving self-esteem, confidence building, and encouraging positive thinking skills. They can be used in small groups, 1:1 for intensive instruction, or even in a whole class to help focus on building a positive community of learners.
Self-Esteem Task Card Categories
The cards are separated into categories:
- Strengths & Positive Memories
- Understanding Self-Esteem
- Positive Thinking
- Goal Setting
- Self-Esteem Building Statements
- Self-Esteem Quotes
Each section of task cards also includes a cover sheet that highlights the objectives for each section.
A digital version is included for students to respond direction onto the Google Slides file.
Using the Task Cards
These task cards are aimed to help a variety of age and grade levels, targeting students who need support building their confidence, self-esteem, and ability to think more positively. The cards would be great for students struggling with anxiety, depression, or other disabilities.
Students will define self-esteem, explain how self-esteem is connected to their lives, identify personal strengths, explain and practice positive self-talk, turn negative thinking into more positive thinking, and more. The goal is that these task cards can help your students develop a stronger sense of self-confidence, allowing them to become more independent and reach their individual potentials along the way.
Buy a Bundle and SAVE Over 20%
This is a bundle focused on helping students build self-confidence, increase positive thinking skills, and reduce anxiety and worrying. The materials are a blend of printable no-prep worksheets, activities, lessons, and task cards. It focuses on building self-esteem and confidence, creating positive thinking skills, and helping students manage anxiety and worrying.
This is a huge mega bundle with over 470 pages focusing on critical social and emotional skills, including emotional management, coping with anger and anxiety, perspective-taking skills, developing smart goals, improving confidence, executive functioning skills, self-regulation, positive thinking, and more.
Materials are for personal and classroom use (not commercial use). To clarify, educators may use materials with their students and/or caseload. Educators, parents, and support professionals may use materials for private tutoring/support with students/clients on a small scale basis. Materials may NOT be used within online paid courses, such as Outschool or Udemy. Please reach out to me with any specific questions on this.
Materials may not be posted freely on the Internet, such as a classroom website or blog. Materials may be shared directly with families and students through Google Classroom and any other password-protected means.
If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Disclaimer: These resources and materials are for supplementary support/education purposes and not intended as a replacement for education, counseling, or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, counselors, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -