Therapy worksheets include a combination of thought-provoking identity development, feelings and needs identification, goal setting, asking for help, and self-care planning questions that assist in fostering self-esteem and improving well-being.
Each worksheet that may be used for individual, group counseling, or classroom use includes a reference sheet to make it easier for discussion and offering suggestions.
Included: 25 worksheets and 10 handouts.
1. Identity Development: Who am I? An extra reference page of positive character traits is included.
2. Positive Self-Talk: Affirmations. A list of affirmations is also included.
3. Needs Identification: What are my emotional, social, physical, and psychological needs? A job needs page is also included along with daily needs worksheets and a solution oriented worksheet.
4. Instructional Guide to ask trusted supports for help.
5. Feelings Identification: Triggers, signs, and behaviors for Anger, Fear, and Sadness
6. Self-Care: List of financial, social, emotional, physical, and other self-care strategies. Balancing your time during the day.
7. Boundary Setting: Protecting self physically and emotionally. Personal Bill of Rights. Boundary script and coping ahead plan.
8. Goals: Goal setting
9. Sensory Wellness: Using the five senses to feel better.
10. Managing what is not in your control.
11. Self-Esteem: Accomplishments and personal strengths.
BONUS: What is in my control and not in my control worksheets.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.