Help build a positive classroom climate! These writing prompts can help kindergarten and 1st grade students build self esteem as they think about things they like about themselves and what makes them special. There are 9 prompts with different picture variations (one boy, one girl, and one blank box for drawing). There is also a descriptive word list for reference. There are 24 pages in all.
Ways to Use
• use them at your writing center
• make a bulletin board display for your classroom
• create a class book together (each student writes and illustrates one page)
• have students complete one at the beginning of the year and another at the end of the year and compare them
• use for students who need to think positively about themselves
• write, color, and share with a partner
You may also like:
★ Follow me and be notified when new resources are added to my store!